We Open Doors Simply. The industry’s first patented, non-handed, automatic swing door operator simplifies the installation process.
Quad 28K® Product Summary
Our automatic door operators appear in virtually every market. If there is a need for accessibility compliance, security, disease vector reduction or hands-free access…we have a solution for you. We manufacture the most durable, non-handed automatic swing door operator on the market.
The QUAD 28K® Automatic Swing Door Operator is a versatile, microprocessor controlled swing door operator designed for both low and high energy swing door applications. Configurations come in left or right push, left or right pull, or dual configurations all within one operator.
This automatic door operator is for Power Assisted and Low Energy Power Operated Doors with a width up to 48″ (1220 mm) and a maximum weight of 230 lbs.
Accessibility Features for this automatic swing door opener allow an opening angle of 110° utilized for indoor use only.
Our door operators pair seamlessly with actuation devices to smoothly open doors.
Quad 28K® Product Details
Product Features & Specifications
The items listed below are some of the top features about the QUAD 28K® Automatic Door Operator. Click the links below to see the full list of features & benefits.
- Patented, Non-Handed Operator
- Low Energy & High Energy Applications
- Replace & Retro-fit Most Operators
- Lightweight & Rugged Design
- Pairing With A Variety Of Activation Methods & Systems
- ADA & Knowing Act Compliance
- Adjustable Opening Acceleration & Closing Deceleration Timing
- Adjustable Obstruction Sensing
- ETL & UL Listed Product
- ANSI/BHMA & AAADM Compliance
- Flip & Rotate Operator To Change Swing Direction
The items listed below are some of the options available with the purchase of our QUAD Systems Automatic Door Openers.
- Accessibility Control System Integration
- Standard Clear and Dark Bronze Anodized
- In-House, Custom Powder Coating
- Custom Head Specifications
- 39.5″ & 51″ Pre-Cut In Stock
- Custom Cut Header Lengths To Customer Specifications
- Power Assisted Close Upgrade
- Mounting Options Include Left or Right Push, Left or Right Pull, & Dual Configurations
- Swings Door Width Up To 48″
- UL Maximum Door Panel Weight Of 230 lbs.
- Opening Angle Of 110° Utilized For Indoor Use Only
- Adjustable Open & Close Acceleration Rates
- UL 991, 325 & CAN/CSA 27 Listed
- All Operators Are Compliant With ANSI/BHMA 156.19, 156.10 & A117.10
- Our Operators Are Manufactured To Meet AAADM Standards
Automatic Door Operator
quad 28k Automatic Swing Door Operators
quad 28k Automatic Swing Door Operator
quad 28k Operator and Circuit Board
quad 28k in Header
This video takes you through a step by step installation process of our QUAD 28K® and our Quad 7000 Automatic Swing Door Operator.